Did you ever find yourself wondering what body lotion or body butter is best for you?. Body butter are fantastic for the winter periods it helps with dryness and leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed.
If you are stuck on deciding what body butter or lotions are best for you I have the perfect solution for your problem.
Delightful, Fantastic and Easy. This Homemade body better will change your life.
Before trying out this recipe remember that not all essential oils are friendly for all skin types. It may work on someone elses skin but not on yours so it is important to do your research first!!
- 1 Cup organic Shea Butter(solid)
- 1/2 Cups coconut oil
- 1/2 Cup almond Oil
- Melt your shea butter and your coconut oil in a top of a double boiler when you are done remove heat and let it cool for about 30 min +-
- You then stir in the 1/2 of almond oil and add in essential oils of your choice. (once again it is important to make sure you are not allergic to any essential oils you are adding because it can cause an allergic reaction)
- Place the oil mixture which you have created in the freezer or some place cool.
- Wait until you see that the oils are beginning to solidfy , once you see that you then whip until you have achieved a butter like consistancy.
- Lastly you place it in a jar and enjoy.
I hope this recipe can work for you and thank you for reading today’s post. If you wish to receive updates on when new post are available you can either follow me on my blogs instagram account @thebeautylifestyle0 or subscribe to the blog itself. Thanks again.