Stop for a moment and look at your fingernails. Are they healthy and in good shape ? or do you see problems like ridges, furrows, dents etc? If you are wondering how you can prevent these problems take a look below at my 5 ways to take care of nails.
- It is very important that you practice good nail hygiene. You can do it by using sharp manicure scissors trim your nails straight across.
- Use moisturiser – Many people think it’s only your face and body that needs moisturising well they are wrong when rubbing hand lotion onto your hands rub it into cuticles and fingernails too.
- it is important that you always apply a protective layer before applying any type of nail polish this helps strengthen your nails and keeps it damage free.
- keep your fingernails dry and clean this prevents bacteria from growing underneath your nails
- when washing dishes it is important that you wear cotton-lined rubber gloves this protects your nails from any harsh substances.