When the sebaceous gland produces too much sebum (which can be referred to as the natural oils used to moisturise our skin) it clogs our pores causing nasty bacterial infections which result in acne.
Now anybody on earth knows the struggle when acne arrives. Here is a new facial mask I can recommend to help you kick some acne butt.
- firstly cook 1 cup of serving of plain oatmeal
- Stir in 1-2 teaspoons of raw organic honey
- remember it is important to let it cool to room temperature
- leave on for 20-30 minutes then rinse it with warm water and pat dry your face
- After that apply a moisturiser which is oil free
- repeat this regularly and you can find your acne problem to be solved soon
let me know what you guys think by commenting below